cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Specifics

thedogsnme2
Pathfinder

This seems to be one of the latest changes by Ebay that makes selling a virtual PAIN!!!  It takes a long time to fill out alot of inconsequential information that has no bearing on anything!!!  Some of the questions on the long list of item Specifics have absolutely no bearing on the items I  am  trying to list.  Ebay wastes alot of time trying to enforce these requirements.   Some of the answers are actually going to mess up the description because they simply DO NOT APPLY!!!  What kind of college grad came up with this stupid brainstorm, always a circus!!!  Maybe something positive could happen once for the Ebay seller, that would be different.   Very disappointed 😞 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Item Specifics

I understand WHY there Specifics are required, because so many sellers give ZERO description of their items.  What I cannot fathom, is why so many unrelated details are being required of those of us who DO add measurements, details and quality elements to our descriptions.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Item Specifics

You do not have to fill in ALL Item Specifics..........there are usually only 2/3 per category that are required.......you can skip the rest and/or fill out only those that apply to your item........

Message 3 of 3
latest reply