cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this an ebay 25th Anniversary Gift???

I received this in the mail today ... wondering if it is an eBay 25th Anniversary Gift?

-eBay green roll up blanket

-eBay white carry bag

-eBay large format Dominoes

Sorry it would not rotate the pic ...

EBAY STUFF.jpg

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

Re: Is this an ebay 25th Anniversary Gift???

I've been here 20 yrs, and can't remember the last time I got a gift.......

"It is unreasonable to attempt to reason with the unreasonable."
Message 76 of 80
latest reply

Strange how some people got "extra swag" eBay had laying around, while others got nothing. 

Really excited for the BIG Sellerbration!!! but it ended up being a total bummer.   Such is life.  

Message 77 of 80
latest reply

I was excited about it too, signed up right away, couldn't wait to watch it live and receive an eBay t-shirt.  I've never been able to attend eBay Live so I thought this would be fun.  I went to the eBay branded merchandise store and bought 2 coffee mugs and picked up a box of microwave popcorn to snack on while I watched.

eBay glitches prevented me from being able to watch it live, nothing but error messages.  Gave up trying to access the video after a few days.  Why bother?

No t-shirt.  No $25 eBay gift coupon.  Not even a couple of stickers.  The whole thing was a big fat dud for many of us.  

I was an eBay member 1998 - 2000, left for about a year to take care of my dying father and have been back here with this ID since January, 2001.   

I'd really like to know who decided who was extra special and would receive a big box of swag, who was adequate and would get a t-shirt and maybe some postcards or stickers, and why so many long time loyal eBay sellers apparently don't matter.

I went from feeling disappointed about not getting a t-shirt to miffed with a capital M after reading where some people received 2 big boxes of goodies.  There are many members who are here almost every day helping panicked sellers resolve issues, offering kind words of support and sharing a little humor who received nothing.  It's hard to believe they were overlooked.  (I'm looking at you sweet-tea* for one.  Always such a help to everyone).  I don't begrudge anyone a freebie from eBay and sincerely hope those received them are enjoying them.  

As for me, I am grateful for the extra shipping supplies coupon eBay gave all of us store operators a couple of months ago during the Covid quarantine.  That was a very nice gift and I appreciate eBay giving a much needed helping hand to sellers.  It was unexpected and that kindness from eBay was worth more than a t-shirt any day.

Please pass the Chardonnay and Muenster cheese.  Some times a good whine / wine makes everything fine.

Message 78 of 80
latest reply

@simplyrocky :

I haven't gotten any love either.  😥

Message 79 of 80
latest reply

ditto

Message 80 of 80
latest reply