Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! See my old posts?

Is there someplace to go and see a list of all the posts I’ve made on these forums? I asked a question in a thread yesterday or the day before, but I can’t remember which thread it was in.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

dropped listings

Hello- I've been selling active for 4 years. I have a question: does eBay sometimes drop a sellers listing automatically because maybe the seller didn't keep the listing updated and current. I think that's happened to me. No big deal, just curious.

MY EBAY ALL SELLING HOME PAGE

Greetings eBay sellers. I have lost the ''old'' my eBay landing page. It's the MY EBAY landing page that first lists all the active items you have for sale (up to 200 items), then immediately underneath that are all the items you have sold recently w...

Note to EBAY - PLEASE BRING BACK CLASSIC VIEW!

Many eBay sellers have already posted similar comments. Ebay - Please bring back the classic view. Many of us use BOTH Seller Hub and the Classic View for different data sets and functions. The Classic View shows a great screenshot of items listed an...

eBay Seller School

eBay has now released Seller School to the public! https://sellerschool.ebay.com/ Much of the content in Seller School comes from the eBay for Business Youtube Channel & Facebook page, plus other marketing materials, so some of it you may have seen b...

sellerschool1.jpg sellerschool2.jpg

Buyer is not closing a case even after he got the item

Buyer openned a case some days ago because he didnt got his item. He never escaled it just messages. He finally sent me a message that he got the item but he didnt closed the case yet. I already sent him a message asking him to close it and nothing. ...

Offensive item policy

So --I am not allowed to sell a 1964 Centennial of the Confederacy Collector's plate (offensive stars and bars), yet there are 4,385 listings in the clothing section featuring the image of the murderous thug Che Guevara. Go figure. I will slip into m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful

With the My eBay Active you could miss a sale!

I have my page set at My eBay Active. Now the only way to see if I have a sale is the little bell in the top right corner. If I accidentally wave my mouse over that bell, I won't know that I had a sale. I don't sit and watch my computer all day long ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors