cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improving photos listing quality

This is just for constructive feedback. Is there anything I can do to improve my listing, photography-wise?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@fivestarparts1 

When you create your listings and you go to where you insert your photos there is a little pencil on the left hand side of the frame that can be very helpful.  Click on that pencil and you'll see you can adjust the contrast, brighten, crop and even remove the background.  As a photographer myself, I was very impressed with this feature.  I usually use Adobe 8.0 PSE for my photos, but the photo tool eBay offers is pretty good.  Give it a shot and see how it works for you.  

Happy Selling

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

If you are referring to the actual photography process prior to listing, there are a ton of videos out there on eBay with tips.  The biggest thing I'd suggest is keep the background free of other stuff and if you don't have lighting, try to take photos outside and/or near natural light.

Don't put items on your carpet and/or bed, etc.  I didn't look at your listings so not accusing you of that, but nothing worse than seeing people's feet and stuff in items they are selling.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

P.S: I just looked at your listings, what you have up looks pretty good to me at least from the first page!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thanks @ckimodog! I usually use my phone editing tool built into the camera roll, but I sometimes do use the eBay photo editor to crop photos.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Your pictures look really good.  I see nothing that needs to be changed.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I agree with the others.  I think your photos look really good!   

I'm not a photographer, but just as another ebay seller (and buyer)  I didn't see anything to improve.  Your pictures are clear, the details can be seen.  If I was looking at your listings as a potential buyer, everything I need to see would be there.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@fivestarparts1   ur photos are so good they look like stock photos

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Your photos look fine. Making them better than they already are will not get more sales.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply