cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received negative feedback from buyer for only few days delayed in shipping during Holiday season.

I asked eBay to remove the negative feedback, and eBay refused to help me. Now I didn't receive my purchase for 1 month and I gave negative feedback to this seller. Ebay very fast removed my feedback even I still did not receive my item. I really feel like it's discrimination against me, but there is no way to reach anybody on Ebay for explanation, why such a different treatment for sellers? 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I received negative feedback from buyer for only few days delayed in shipping during Holiday season.

@kuslik777 

How is it discrimination?  Based on what? This is business...not personal.  You need to contact the seller, not eBay. eBay does not sell items.  Individual sellers do. Contact the seller. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Nevermind, nothing to add.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Your post is difficult to follow; you asked ebay to remove negative feedback and they refused?

You then left negative feedback and ebay removed it?  If you haven't received your item by the estimated delivery date, you can open a case with ebay. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@kuslik777 wrote:

I really feel like it's discrimination against me,

but there is no way to reach anybody on Ebay for explanation,

why such a different treatment for sellers? 

Could be that ebay may value some sellers more than other sellers ?

Different treatment remains based upon an unknown reason, so most likely best to just let it go.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

"I asked eBay to remove the negative feedback, and eBay refused to help me. Now I didn't receive my purchase for 1 month and I gave negative feedback to this seller. Ebay very fast removed my feedback even I still did not receive my item. "

Did your item show as delivered? In that case, Ebay would remove your negative feedback.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

That sounds like very uneven treatment. I would try again for feedback removal.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 7 of 7
latest reply