Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! TOP SELLER BADGE

So. i don't have top seller badge because i don't offer free return.But than why these sellers have badge but they don't offer free return?( ebay cant answer me for this question in facebook a lot of days )and we are selling the same stuff in ebay mo...

Thank You Notes are Important

I received a nice message from a buyer thanking me for the handwritten "Thank You" note that I enclose with all my sales. He said very few sellers do this. So that was nice of him to take the time to tell me that. A "heads-up" to all you sellers that...

Won a bid

After winning a bid, isn’t the seller obligated to sell it to you at that price?

selling

why does it take so long for a "selling" item to post. it takes almost a day and thats ridiculous

Resolved! Buyers Cancelling Orders Then eBay Is Automatically Cancelling Them Without My Consent

I have had quite a few customers cancel their order immediately after placing it, and the order is being auto-cancelled in my seller account. These are not "requests", these are actually being cancelled by the seller. Is there a setting to turn off t...

How is the international fee legal?

Yes I know in their help section of seller fees they identify seller pays a international fee for ppl registered outside the US but have a domestic address... I have serious questions regarding the contradictory legality of this policy. 1) when we se...

ending store membership of deceased person

Now that Ebay reps no longer communicate how. to end stores of dead owner. The crazy automated help just says how to end for a living owner. I need to know where to send death certificate so dues are no longer paid

Handling a buyer

Have a situation where I hand a sale for local pickup. Buyer messaged me and asked to ship it.I declined. The same person then bought the item even-though he lives in Nebraska I’m in Pa. He then filled my in box in minutes. Told me that someone can p...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay is refunding the buyers without returning the Items. I think this has gone to far.

Pretty much what the tittle says. Anyone got any ideas what might be my course of action?This is just absolutely unbelievable. They are refunding the items without returning the items. Laptops that were bought and sold with our personal effort, besid...

Ebay fees

Could someone please explain to my why I am charged a fee on the postage? If I sell a $10 item and the postage is $10 I am charged on $20. So I end up with around $7 instead of $10.And if I promote an item only about $5 or less.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Combining orders for the same buyer

Morning Since the update hit Wednesday, I had a buyer purchase 2 items overnight. They paid for them separately. I can no longer click on the orders and select combine orders, purchase one shipping label, nor print a copy of the two orders together f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors