cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I became a top rated seller and but i didnt get a 10% discount on selling fees.

Hello.

Yesterday i became a top rated seller. I saw that one of the benefits of becoming a top rated seller is 10% discount on the final selling fees of each item you sell. Today i sold something but i saw that i have charged the normal charges without the 10% discount. Are you getting the 10% discount at the end of the month every time you pay your fees to ebay? I dont know how this works.

Does anyone knows why is that? Anyone had the same problem before?

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: I became a top rated seller and but i didnt get a 10% discount on selling fees.

@simadiakos

@simadiakos wrote:
Thanks. Now i have changed all my listings from a 14 day return policy to a 30 return day policy. Is there anything else i can do so i can allowed the 10% ?

You have satisfied the requirements with those changes ... now you have to maintain the TRS level of 100 US sales and $ 1000.00 US sales dollars in the last "consecutive" months. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 16 of 26
latest reply

Re: I became a top rated seller and but i didnt get a 10% discount on selling fees.

Your feedback page does not indicate that you are a Top Rated seller. 

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

The discount is calculated and fees are adjusted on your invoice. To receive the discount the item must have 1 day or same day shipping.
Message 18 of 26
latest reply

Yes it does........
Message 19 of 26
latest reply

I have 1 day shipping already...
Message 20 of 26
latest reply

@simadiakos wrote:
Yes it does........

No, it doesn't.

It will be applied to NEXT month's bill, showing a Final Value Fee Credits on qualifying listings..

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

@simadiakos wrote:

Hello.

Yesterday i became a top rated seller. I saw that one of the benefits of becoming a top rated seller is 10% discount on the final selling fees of each item you sell. Today i sold something but i saw that i have charged the normal charges without the 10% discount. Are you getting the 10% discount at the end of the month every time you pay your fees to ebay? I dont know how this works.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

I am sorry, but your account doesn't qualify to get the 10% discount on ebay.com listings, because you are not located in the USA (or Canada):

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/top-rated.html#qualifying

capture13.JPG

Also, those of  us here in the USA can't see your Top Rated Seller qualification on your feedback page, or the Top Rated Seller Plus badge on any of your listings (see below). I'm not certain what this means, but you may have qualified for TRS for the Global program, rather than the US program.

capture11.JPG

capture12.JPG

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

@simadiakos wrote:

Hello.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Seriously, it's not even worth the time to look for the low penny discount.

Nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

@lacemaker3 wrote:

Also, those of  us here in the USA can't see your Top Rated Seller qualification on your feedback page, or the Top Rated Seller Plus badge on any of your listings (see below screenshots in my previoius post). I'm not certain what this means, but you may have qualified for TRS for the Global program, rather than the US program.

Or, your TRS qualification and badge may show up in a few more days. One TRS reported that when they made TRS, it wasn't shown on their account until the first day of the following month. That would be July 1, for your case.

Another TRS advised that it wouldn't show up until  July 20, but the info above seems to be more current.

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

Hi, please, let me know what happened in the end. Did you get 10% discount on your selling fees? 

I am at the same situation now...

Message 26 of 26
latest reply