cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Ebay listings on Google Shopping?

I've called Ebay numerous times about this. Some reps tell me it's by invite only, other haven't a clue or say it's nothing Ebay is doing to prevent listings from appearing. I've went on this board and found a post that said you must have flat rate shipping no calculated. So I tried that and it didn't work. I see competitors on there and I used to be on there on another id before google pulled the plug years ago(when they started charging websites). So what is the real answer?  Is there a magic trick?  Is it invite only?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to get Ebay listings on Google Shopping?

why not ask/research on google?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: How to get Ebay listings on Google Shopping?

@corpseheads wrote:

I've called Ebay numerous times about this. Some reps tell me it's by invite only, other haven't a clue or say it's nothing Ebay is doing to prevent listings from appearing. I've went on this board and found a post that said you must have flat rate shipping no calculated. So I tried that and it didn't work. I see competitors on there and I used to be on there on another id before google pulled the plug years ago(when they started charging websites). So what is the real answer?  Is there a magic trick?  Is it invite only?

if u sell a lot u get on there. new items take precedence.

BTW the title gets 80 characters. if u use every character that will help sales. not sure why people dont use them all

Message 3 of 3
latest reply