Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

items not showing in search after an excess of 24 hours

I am new to selling, and have multiple listings posted to sell which some are now on the 3rd day since listing. I am already being charged for the listing, which includes the advertising fees, and none of my posts are showing in searches. I have alre...

Is it allowed? Defibrillator

I recently acquired a new AED Defibrillator in a storage locker I purchased. Was wandering if this is permitted to be sold on eBay? I do see completed items, but that doesn't always mean the item is permitted. Any input is appreciated.

Wacky negative feedback

Got my first negative feedback after 1.4k items sold - buyer was mad he couldn’t use his gift card at my store. Provided no other information other than his gift cards didn’t work. I asked eBay to remove this nonsense and they declined claiming it di...

Denver Post Office

Has anyone experienced issues with the Denver post office destroying items? (We sell books & CDs)

banned words in a title listing

Iis it allowed example in mens underwear within the title to write mens sexy brief or means fetish lether look

Register as a seller

Can we sell on E-bay without an US address? We are an UK registered company, and we have a address in UK but not in US.

Item condition

I need to list an item as used. Its an aftershave that has some missing from bottle but in the conditions field, I dont have that option. Anyway to fix this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing webpage down?

Hi, I'm new to a seller. When I hit the "List is" button. It shows this page."It's not you, it's us. the server is down" But it has been like this since last night.I started wonder because I'm a new seller, it is not working? Does anyone have same pr...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Time to Reimburse Buyers for Return Packaging

When buyers receive items not as described or defective, and need to return the item, very often they incurred additional cost to package the item before returning it. That's because, to open the package, one must destroy the onetime use packaging. e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors