cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy all listing from 1 of my accounts to another of my accounts

I manage an ebay account for someone else, as well as my own. For myself I've already switched to managed payments, but for the other person managed payments is a no-go, they just don't want funds going directly into their banking account.

So my question is - what happens to their listings? I realize we can't sell any longer as of a certain date, but can I still see the listings beyond that date, signing in from their account? I'm going to copy/paste them over to my own account and I want to know how long I have to do this.

TIA!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have not personally gone through it, because I signed up for MP however, from reading the boards it seems to vary in time frame. 

I have seen people complain that they werent able to relist after the date but, they all went until the end date. I have seen other people say that the GTC would keep going for a couple months but, they couldnt list anything new.  Ebay says they will end it as soon as the deadline happens but, I have not seen anyone say that happened.

I would say to way on the side of caution and get them up in the order of their ending time, ASAP.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@filstreasurecollection 

If they don't sign up, Ebay will start removing their listings.

How long will that take, not long after the sign up date, maybe a couple weeks.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I have not personally gone through it, because I signed up for MP however, from reading the boards it seems to vary in time frame. 

I have seen people complain that they werent able to relist after the date but, they all went until the end date. I have seen other people say that the GTC would keep going for a couple months but, they couldnt list anything new.  Ebay says they will end it as soon as the deadline happens but, I have not seen anyone say that happened.

I would say to way on the side of caution and get them up in the order of their ending time, ASAP.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You can manually re-create the listings, or you can subscribe to a listing program- download the listings from one account then upload them to the other. Listing programs generally charge a monthly subscription rate- but it's possible that some will offer a free 1 week trial? You'd have to research. How many listings are you talking about? The account you're posting from only has 14 listings. If it's a number that small then just do a manual transfer- copy/paste all the text, upload the photos, etc.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

OK, thanks.  Not what I wanted to hear but it is what it is.  I changed all the listings to 1/2 off and have a week to sell/relist on my account.  Better get busy!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks!  Will get busy listing!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply