Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Start Dropshipping

Hi everyone, I created ebay personal account, now i want to convert it to seller account, but i watched videos on youtube, i came to know that for converting personal account to seller business account it will require 30 days old account with persona...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay metrics and limited selling!!

I have been buying and selling on Ebay since 1998 with over 714 feedback all perfect.Somehow i forgot to put my account on hold.I sold two items while i was in florida and I explained to the buyer it would be a month before i could ship the item. The...

Return shipping issues.......

I sold a large and heavy item and it was sold in a 'vintage' section and I fully described in title/pictures and description what was coming in the lot. The buyer can return after 30 days at their expense. The buyer receives the item and asks where t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

negative feedback threat unless i accept return.

recently sold a used motherboard and the buyer says it was missing parts, i had in the description what it came with and the pics also showed what it came with. It did not have the NVME heat sinks on it which you can see in the pics and was not liste...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 48 replies
  • 2 helpful

Dissapearing items.

Items dissappear without notice after 1 year. Even if those items have activity. The status is automatically set to "Ended" exactly 1 year after it was first created.

Search ????

My listing has 0 views after a long time. This is a very popular product. Mackie vlz3 1604 mixer . If I search for it ..it doesn't show it !!!

Shipped an item to the wrong buyer

Hi,An old shipping label was in my printer que when I printed out a shipping label. Believe it or not, two items were shipped on the same label. This woman in Minnesota received her correct item from me and then 3 days later received an item intended...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors