cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems printing a shipping label, comes out blank, anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 125
latest reply
124 REPLIES 124

Re: Having problems printing a shipping label, comes out blank, anyone else having this problem?

The joke is on you because you are defending incompetence thinking that that sorry interface is world class when it is not.

When you press the print label button and the label comes out undersized that should tell one all they need to know about eBay programming, and it has never been corrected in over 5 years.

Message 46 of 125
latest reply

Re: Having problems printing a shipping label, comes out blank, anyone else having this problem?

@Anonymous  Good afternoon Trinton, sorry to bother you by looping you in on this thread but I posted on about three different threads today regarding the inability to print labels ... there are slight variations of the theme, mine is I get "Page 1 of 1" printed and the rest of the page is blank.  Others get slightly different results but the bottom line, no label.  Seems it is with Internet Explorer more than anything else ... is there any kind of a solution being worked on for IE?  I have no interest in switching browsers at this time ...

Thanks again,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 47 of 125
latest reply

Sure they are working on it, they have millions of complaints coming in on the phones.

Message 48 of 125
latest reply

When you press the print label button and the label comes out undersized that should tell one all they need to know about eBay programming, and it has never been corrected in over 5 years.

You seem to be in denial or have trouble comprehending..........it does NOT come out undersized..........for me.........

Message 49 of 125
latest reply

We use a Zebra 2844, whenever there is an update with either JavaSE, Java or Adode. All three have to be updated. 

Message 50 of 125
latest reply

Sure, because you set your zoom right !!!!

I just found a another work around that works, when your printer window pops up after you press print label, go to the options tab, click on 'print as shown on screen' and the label will print, but you have to do this each time because it will not save the setting.

Message 51 of 125
latest reply

I use the Chrome browser and have had no problems printing.

Message 52 of 125
latest reply

@cal_w62

@cal_w62 wrote:

Sure, because you set your zoom right !!!!

I just found a another work around that works, when your printer window pops up after you press print label, go to the options tab, click on 'print as shown on screen' and the label will print, but you have to do this each time because it will not save the setting.

Excellent, will try that since the Reprint failed ... appreciate your efforts!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 53 of 125
latest reply

read what I wrote again. after you hit the link that will open to a larger page, dont hit the print on the screen, go to your file dropdown in the upper left of the screen hit print preview then hit the printer icon. It does work.

Message 54 of 125
latest reply

Hello,

YES ~ I'm having the same problem.  Worked fine earlier today.  It now says ,"Something went wrong" -- instead of printing the label.

H - E - L - P

Michelle

Message 55 of 125
latest reply

How about FireFox, I do not use IE
Message 56 of 125
latest reply

The best answer I have seen here, Thank You.
Best Regards.
Message 57 of 125
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@Anonymous  Good afternoon Trinton, sorry to bother you by looping you in on this thread but I posted on about three different threads today regarding the inability to print labels ... there are slight variations of the theme, mine is I get "Page 1 of 1" printed and the rest of the page is blank.  Others get slightly different results but the bottom line, no label.  Seems it is with Internet Explorer more than anything else ... is there any kind of a solution being worked on for IE?  I have no interest in switching browsers at this time ...

Thanks again,

Mr. L

Hey Mr. L, our recommendation would be to move to another browser. While we are happy to investigate any issues that arise, when they are not occuring in multiple browsers then we are limited in our ability to replicate and resolve the problem. Since Internet Explorer has primarily been replaced by Microsoft Edge and now receives minimal updates, using Chrome or Firefox may provide you a more optimized experience. If this is not an option for you, I can suggest clearing your cache and cookies and keep our customer service team updated if anything changes. 

Message 58 of 125
latest reply

Printed fine using EDGE.

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 59 of 125
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

Thanks again,

Mr. L

Hey Mr. L, our recommendation would be to move to another browser. While we are happy to investigate any issues that arise, when they are not occuring in multiple browsers then we are limited in our ability to replicate and resolve the problem. Since Internet Explorer has primarily been replaced by Microsoft Edge and now receives minimal updates, using Chrome or Firefox may provide you a more optimized experience. If this is not an option for you, I can suggest clearing your cache and cookies and keep our customer service team updated if anything changes. 

@Anonymous

Some are saying it's many browsers now see tech board message #7

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Print-Shipping/m-p/27101219#M29236

Yes, I could have done this-- this is a great solution.  Unfortunatley USPS will not pick up 34 packages w/o a shipment confirmation scan sheet ( they only have to scan 1 bar code for all 34 packages-- my post office insists on this form for any shipment of 4 or more packages)  and this can only be obtained through bulk shipping that is currently down.  Many seem to say it's a browser problem ( I tried 3 diff. browsers - Chrome, Firefox, Bing) w/ no avail.  When not dependent on a package confirmation sheet individually printing labels or going through pay pal is definitely an option. 

Message 60 of 125
latest reply