cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has veiws gone down or sells ?

I have seen a slowdown of veiws to allmost 0 in the last few days. customer service said they had a complaint of the same thing . but not in the usa.. just me. all I know was I have been tracking the movement and other than me sharing on the bay. no real views have happened in about 4 days now... and as far as sells its strange how you get hit very good...  or sit for months with nothing same things.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Has veiws gone down or sells ?

My sales have not been this sloww in a very long time.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

What other sites work well for you?  I need to try something new.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

I don't know about sells (whatever those are), but sales have been slow but steady, enough to keep bills paid and save away a little each month.

I really haven't been paying attention to views, since I have better things to do when not taking a break to post or do other things.

If it works, sell it. If it works well, sell it for more. If it doesn't work, quadruple the price and sell it as an antique.

-- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #80
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Yeah, seller spelled "sales" wrong, nice of you to point that out.  As for your lack of interest in the post, since you state you are so busy, why did you even bother to respond?  Sarcastically, at that.  I thought you had better things to do.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

so far I have started using etsy since I sell a lot of vintage and antique items. Etsy is good for things like that or handcrafted items. Do not believe they allow new current items to be sold.
I am also looking into Ruby Lane which is also a vintage item site, have not yet signed up.
Message 20 of 20
latest reply