Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! How to understand scaling for shipping?

Currently dropped off Two playstation 4 video games. On my scale I they weighed 0:03.7lb.oz. I used ebay printing label method and choose 3oz. Got to post office and worker told me item weighed more than 3oz and next time I should choose 4oz if Item ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment Failed & Order Cancellation Denied

So someone gave me an offer on a listing, which I accepted, but then their payment failed and locked them out of paying. I tried to cancel the order but, accidentally due to a language barrier, the buyer denied my request to cancel the order and now ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS raising prices by 20%?

Was listening to the news yesterday and a segment came on about the USPS being on the verge of bankruptcy. Supposedly they're trying to get approved to raise prices 20%. Anyone else hear of this? Seems like just yesterday that they raised their price...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Message from Ebay... What?

I got an email from Ebay that started with this sentence. We noticed that your listings include contact information. How could they noticed something that is untrue? I have no contact info. on any listing or anywhere else. What should I think about t...

?? on a rifle scope & selling overseas!

I haven't been a big seller for quite awhile here, know a lot of new rules are in place---so question for you seasoned sellers! I have a scope up for sale, someone asked if I could ship to Malaysia....is it OK, and can I add on shipping fees for him ...

Ebay keeps messing with my listing pictures rant!

Some time ago ebay came out with a demand to have listing photos at least X500 on one side.So at that time I had around 550 items that I had to reshoot, and revised all listings.I made sure the pictures were extra large, like around 2048 X 1536 .Ok. ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removing Feedback Left for Buyer

I sold an item and had an issue with the buyer. I wanted to leave feedbackof the experience, but I wasn't aware that I could only leave positive feedback. I wanted to have the feedback removed due it not being positive feedback and to not contribute ...

turbo lister

Hello, Everyone Am New Seller in Ebay. Am Still not receive any Order. Suggess be to Increase sell on ebay & what about Turbo Lister. Is Turbo Lister is Help full to List our product Fast & it's better performance to give as sale fast. Please Suggess...

Who needs a sale on eBay?

Just go out in your garage and grab something that says: Made in the USA List it for a fair price and it will sell American made products are in high demand Foreign stuff is abundant and it doesn't sell very well Try it and let me know how it worked ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 4 helpful

NONPAYERS

Are all sellers getting frustrated like me with all these nonpayers. Have currently 8 items from one buyer not paying making a total of 51 from one buyer!!!!!!!!!! Do you think ebay would do something? Of course not they never do for precious buyers....

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Listings

Can anyone help me find out why I cannot find my listing on Ebay ? should be under Dallas Cowboys program 2017. It has been listed for two days.

Resolved! What to do? USPS scanning goof

Scheduled a pick up with USPS for today...the 3 packages were scanned as delivered in my mailbox (doh!) instead of "Picked Up". Got a message from one of the buyers asking where her package is. Do I need to call my PO or will the scans be updated as ...

They are tinkering with the boards again!

Has anyone else noticed that the boards are doing different things? i know, what are you talking about? Conversations are mixed up.If you read a thread, notification still pops up. There is a new post, but goes to a random post. etc..

Most Marked as Helpful Authors