cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grading sports cards

I know I posted the same question yesterday but I believe (being new to the forum) I posted it in the wrong place.

Anyways, I'm looking to send in about 100 sports cards to be graded does anyone have a recommendation between PSA and/or Beckett. The cards are relatively new 10-15 years old.

Also, and less important, but helpful nonetheless, would anyone know the cheapest way of doing it (as opposed to the $10 a card).

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Grading sports cards

@miami18miami wrote:

I know I posted the same question yesterday but I believe (being new to the forum) I posted it in the wrong place.

Anyways, I'm looking to send in about 100 sports cards to be graded does anyone have a recommendation between PSA and/or Beckett. The cards are relatively new 10-15 years old.

Also, and less important, but helpful nonetheless, would anyone know the cheapest way of doing it (as opposed to the $10 a card).

A card dealer nearby highly recommends using PSA. They have reasonable grading services and such. You may want to inquire from PSA or Beckett the least cost effective way of grading your cards.

Good luck.Smiley Happy

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Sports-Cards-Memorabilia-Fan/bd-p/283

You might want to try asking at the sports card forum, above.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@miami18miami wrote:

A card dealer nearby highly recommends using PSA. They have reasonable grading services and such. You may want to inquire from PSA or Beckett the least cost effective way of grading your cards.

Good luck.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@miami18miami wrote:

PSA is the standard.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply