cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Parts - Not working

Ebay motors has a selection under condition "for parts not working" - I think it would be nice if there was a Check box when someone purchases under this condition, that they understand this and have read the description.

I think this would help prevent people from "accidentally" purchasing items that are in need of repairs.   At very least it would prevent them from saying that they somehow didnt read that or the detailed description or the detailed condition description or even the TITLE that says it.... *sigh*

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: For Parts - Not working

I would expect a reply from you like that.  I have seen more post about people selling broken junk and getting upset than you could ever imagine. Best thing to do is THROW IT AWAY.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

90 % is trash, get used to it. The best you can do is stop pawning your junk off unsuspecting customers. It makes you and the reputation of Ebay being a junk site look bad.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

I sell mostly automotive parts. And a lot of them are damaged. Like you I give them as much information as I can about the damage, pictures and description. But through the years I've learned what to say and not say. One time I listed a part as an easy fix, the buyer sent me a message that it took him all day and it still isn't fixed. I thought ok, easy fix for people who know how to fix things. So never said that again in a listing! I have had buyers buy a used part that was clearly marked as used, said it in the title and description. And they said they thought it was new.  I have the same reaction. detailed condition description or even the TITLE that says it.... *sigh*

BTW I love your auto hospital sign! 

Message 18 of 18
latest reply