cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback Profile Page Messed Up

Hi - For some reason I went on my computer to my Feedback page which normally shows me the most recent feedback first - but this morning it was all messed up showing the past year etc  no order at all- I looked all over to see how to fix it and I dont see anything - so weird - and when I go look on my phone it shows most recent first - Is Ebay having some problems this morning and if not can anyone help me to get my feedback back to normal showing the most recent first? Thanks

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Feedback Profile Page Messed Up

@stuff4divas wrote:

@tx-shopping wrote:

Same here. Out of order, and not showing anything under "Left For Others" at all.

@tx-shopping  same here, nothing under 'left for others'

devon@ebay   ??

Hey @stuff4divas! We got this reported to the Feedback team yesterday and as of today this should be corrected back to normal. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

devon@ebay   Yes! it's been corrected! ty!

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

But now devon@ebay  I made an international sale with a zero feedback buyer in Sweden and the order is telling me to leave feedback, but then it doesn't allow it saying I already left feedback for that order even tho I didn't bc it won't let me and now it is showing no longer a registered user, even tho the eBay system is saying the order is paid for and ready to ship. I already created the shipping label. What should I do?

ha ha run on sentence 🤣

Message 18 of 18
latest reply