Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Not Receiving Notification of Offer for Sale Item!

If an offer is made on an item I have for sale, I do not recive notification!I have lost two sales in the last week or so due to this problem. The offers only come to my notice when the 10 day posting expires and all the items that need re-posting, t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers do offers seem to help you with sales lately?

So I have sent 170 offers in the past 2 weeks which I received only 2 sales from. I didn't receive any counter offers on any of those 170, think only 5 were declined. This has been happening for at least the past 6-8 months on my end where I get no s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 3 helpful

"Scalping"

Is anyone aware that sellers are selling New items above retail? For example, it is common for sellers of books to purchase books at retail, only to sell them at a higher cost than retail. Any ideas????

ebay has my money and won't release it to me

someone bought something from me on the 6th then paid right away he received it on the 12th then left this feedback the same day "Best seller A+++++" I have called ebay five times asking them where my payment is. On every day they have told me my mon...

Annoying questions buyers ask

Hi Seller Friends, I hope your all doing well! So I re-opened this topic since it was closed in April 2023 because it is becoming a HUGE issue with sellers. I've been selling on this platform since 2001. Most of my buyers (99%), either BIN or bid on ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

New seller, how to get sales?

Hello, How long did you wait to get your first sale as a new seller?I have followed every advice with listing, and my price is reasonable i am also paying targeted marketing but still no sale. Is it because i have no reviews? I technically got a firs...

Resolved! Mc011

I'm a new seller & buyer looking for some advice. I received a Mc011 yesterday morning asking for my tracking numbers. I package and ship my packages myself and keep most of my shipping receipts so that's not a problem. I'm selling 1980 out of produc...

Fraudulent Buyer

I have 100% positive feedback, buying and selling. I just discovered that someone I sold a barely used racing suit to is basically saying the suit I sent her is not the one pictured, and there's nothing I can do about it. ALSO, SHE SENT HER COMPLAINT...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors