cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback Profile Page Messed Up

Hi - For some reason I went on my computer to my Feedback page which normally shows me the most recent feedback first - but this morning it was all messed up showing the past year etc  no order at all- I looked all over to see how to fix it and I dont see anything - so weird - and when I go look on my phone it shows most recent first - Is Ebay having some problems this morning and if not can anyone help me to get my feedback back to normal showing the most recent first? Thanks

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Feedback Profile Page Messed Up

I saw similar problems this morning. Feebay always has problems except when it comes to collecting their Fees.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

When I look at people's feedback I want the most recent as it can show trends going down or up on their customer service. Ebay changed it to where on my feedback it has the most relevant which is best feedback at the top that is 3 or 4 months old. If you click at the bottom where it says more feedback it will bring up all feedback. At the top you can click on most recent and not most relevant. Guessing Ebay wants us to see people's best feedback even if its 3 months old and not the most recent which might show that a seller isn't doing a very good job with customers.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

@prettybabiesandmore 

On the app, go to my ebay on the bottom of screen. Tap your user ID, tap feedback, tap positive ( fb), than you will see vvv

Screenshot_20231101_060821_eBay~3.jpg

Sort will take you to the most recent of your feedbacks.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

@prettybabiesandmore  mine is messed up too

even tho my feedback number is 7327, when i click on 'All feedback received' it only shows 435

and i do not see 'more feedback' at the bottom of the page as @gatafish  posted 😞

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Mine is like that too?? I went to check and it was last year and everything mixed up?

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Same here. Out of order, and not showing anything under "Left For Others" at all.

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

It's not messed up.

It's been messed up by eBay.

On purpose. 

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Thanks but I followed what you wrote and I do NOT have the sort/filter option - must be an Ebay problem today

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

ebay's priorities are once again a mystery to me. Changes to store features, to marketing features (when is the last time ebay actually made improvements to , say, Markdown Manager?).....nothing. 

But rearrange the deck chairs on the Feedback page? ebay's crackerjack team is on top of that, don't worry! 

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

@tx-shopping wrote:

Same here. Out of order, and not showing anything under "Left For Others" at all.

@tx-shopping  same here, nothing under 'left for others'

devon@ebay   ??

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Can Feebay be that crooked? Of course it can.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

@prettybabiesandmore 

OK, apparently ebay is working on this issue according to the technical forum. So I guess patience is the key right now.

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

While they're at it, could they change the leave FB page to show transactions in chronological order as well?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

All good here in Cherry Hill, N.J. - However, we had exactly the same issue a few weeks back.  It corrected itself within a few days.  Ebay supplies you with plenty to stress over.  Don't sweat the small stuff.......Jus' Sayin'.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply