cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake Plexaderm

There are Ebayers that are posting fake Plexaderm. It is hurting the real plexaderm sellers. Prices are cheap and I have pictures too of the fakes.  The fakes have longer boxes and their are no coils in front of sphringe, color is lighter.   Please help. They buy from wish, dh gate a China website that sells plexaderm.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Fake Plexaderm

more like a paste, its thick..you just use the plunger to push out about the size of a pea on your finger..Im so glad to see this..was just getting ready to order some here..no way..I love it tho..it works..

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

@tonhage-4 wrote:

I got scammed and now it’s burning under my eyes. It doesn’t tighten up all. It’s like a lotion and that’s it. I’m so upset and afraid to order this product again. I opened a claim with eBay and will be contacting Plexaderm tomorrow. 

Sounds very similar to the Ponds Cold Cream being packaged and sold at the flea markets.  It contains Mercury and is putting ladies into Comas.   News here in California talked with the vendors the lady bought from and they admitted to buying it in Los Angeles under special packaging.   I will not buy anything online that goes into my body or on it.    

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

How can you tell if it's fake?

Thank you!

Terry

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

You really need to post a real one next to a fake one for people to see the difference looking at that doesn't do anything! I bought a fake 1oz. bottle (with the squeeze dropper). I knew it was fake right away, it didn't do ANYTHING AT ALL! CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!!

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

It is almost silly to buy this type of item online. You will always get what you pay for. 

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 21 of 21
latest reply