cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to ship one of two books. Buyer notified me thru eBay.

Buyer notified me thru eBay. How do I handle and stay in good standing with eBay? I'm willing to just stick it in a priority envelope and send it at my expense but feel like I'm going around eBay by doing that. Your HELP is appreciated.

Ron

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How could you be 'going around Ebay'? If the buyer paid for two books, send him the book.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, that's what I wanted do but as I'm just starting out in the selling side I try not to get blocked forever. Heading to the post office in the morning. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Just apologize to the buyer & promptly ship out the remaining book to the buyer.  Don't forget to provide the buyer with the second tracking number.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

by notify..........do you mean they opened a case or just emailed you?

Presuming you mail the book........I would add the tracking number to sale.......

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I just received an email from the buyer I admitted that I messed up and would priority mail be it in the morning, be also email him the new tracking number. Thanks for the reply I'm

Message 6 of 6
latest reply