Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Premium Store Allocation Question

I have a Premium store and I was under the impression that I get 10,000 listings for each month. I was watching some YouTube videos where people are doing a "sell similar" reset on their entire store multiple times a week! Not sure how they could hav...

Fenton Burmese bird

Am not selling my bird. I canceled a long time ago. I told them.. the text today says paid but I didn’t see any money, someone on site must have it…take it up with them…I don’t trust this site..like I said I canceled from the very beginning.

Want free stuff? Just say your package arrived empty

Buyer states that item arrived with no DVD. Dvd is even in the photos. He's going to return the empty case at my expense. Won't answer questions about does the package look opened. Report this to Ebay multiple times and get ignored. I bought the DVD,...

eBay server issues? Anyone else having problems?

It took me several times to pull up a sold item. I finally got to it in a roundabout way. Next, I can't print the mailing label but I was able to print the packing slip. I kept receiving a server error or the eBay oops screen. I have tried clearing t...

negative feedback given by buyers

should a buyer contact seller before giving negative feedback,is it not EBAY policy and if not it should be...lm

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer bait and switch how to report?

Buyer claiming sent wrong item, much less valuable item for another. Item said recieved I've never owned. The item sent was in a small box with unremoveable label. The item he said recieved was twice the size of the box so no way would have fit. I've...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! I wish a Mod Could Help Me Out With This One - Feedback Revision Request Gone Awry

Sold something beginning of October. Yesterday I got a neutral feedback. 1400+ positive feedbacks only in the past year and this one gets dropped on me. So what do I do? I send the customer a 50% refund because he is keeping the item, and send the Re...

400954879_7585377884811268_1454530600522089169_n.jpg

1099k for $599.95 with Free Shipping?

Hello,If something is listed and sold for $599.95 with Free Shipping, will eBay send a 1099k to the seller and the IRS if that is the only item the seller sold during 2023?Does a buyers sales tax from their state effect this?

Resolved! choosing correct category

How do we choose the right category for our product on e-bay?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does auctions work for Black Friday?

Hello everyone , i am planning my Black Friday strategies . I will have a 30% mardown in most of my items and i was thinking about a 7 day auction starting next friday. Do you think an auction is a good strategy for Black Friday? or buyers are most l...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors