cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has removed FB and Ratings for BUYERS AND SELLERS that you trade with !!!

SO you may not all know but EBay has removed Feedback and Ratings from those you trade with. You will only see Where they are located and number of FB... WHAT ??  You can no longer Buy From or Sell to Someone knowing what kind of buyer or seller they are.  This is Insane. If a Seller has hundreds of Negatives or very low ratings you will not know this and will purchase at your own peril. If a Buyer has left 100 NEGS. for stupid reasons you will not know that and Sell at your own peril. We need to fight this and have it back the way it was.  Ebay What are you Thinking !!!

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: Ebay has removed FB and Ratings for BUYERS AND SELLERS that you trade with !!!

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 2 of 47
latest reply

Re: Ebay has removed FB and Ratings for BUYERS AND SELLERS that you trade with !!!

@pep 

Hi -

Could you expand a bit...I'm not really following your post.  Are you saying they've removed the comments that buyers and sellers post?? Honestly I haven't seen that happen, I left a positive feedback yesterday for one of my buyers.  Please come back and shed more light on your post.  TY.

Message 3 of 47
latest reply

Can you clarify this? 

Message 4 of 47
latest reply

??? Nothing has changed, and you do realize some buyers just click a positive rating without leaving a comment?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 5 of 47
latest reply

I forgot to mention that this is the case when Someone BIDS on your ITEM. Sorry for the confusion. I had two bids on my items and when I clicked on the buyers ID I got No Feedback and no Ratings,  

Message 6 of 47
latest reply

My view of feedback  appears the same as always.

Message 7 of 47
latest reply

Guys read my correction above. WHEN you have a BID on your ITEM you then click on the Buyers ID to see the page showing the FB and Ratings, it no longer is shown to you. Only where they are from and the number of FB.

Message 8 of 47
latest reply

Yes you can leave FB and See their FB and Ratings AFTER the Auction is over.

Message 9 of 47
latest reply

@pep wrote:

Guys read my correction above. WHEN you have a BID on your ITEM you then click on the Buyers ID to see the page showing the FB and Ratings, it no longer is shown to you. Only where they are from and the number of FB.

@pep 

Clicking on the ‘number of FB’ should take you to their feedback profile … where you can find what you’re looking for.

Message 10 of 47
latest reply

As the others above, I'm not sure what you are talking about.

I clicked on your feedback number and see all of your feedbacks.

Message 11 of 47
latest reply

To op

I think you're talking about the new 'profile' page - click on op's 'view listings' link and then their user name on that page - new profile that  just shows statements - 100% positive feedback - xx items sold - xx followers - contact - save, and everything they have for sale.

I think op didn't notice the three 'links that change view/info on page' just below - the default setting of  'shop', plus 'about' and 'feedback'

So it seems ebay decide to update the profile page because as we all know, that was more important then working on search - at least they didn't make 'about' and 'feedback' popups.

Message 12 of 47
latest reply

I totally agree with you

I just chckes on a couple of bidders and could not see the feedback, its so stupid

did I say it was so stupid ,because its very stupid

it just goes with what I was saying about no longer being able to see bid retractions either

did I say it is stupid, cause it is

I gave it a big thumbs down rating

stupid is as stupid does and that **bleep** ebay

just get rid of it if you dont want us to see it

@pep 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 13 of 47
latest reply

I guess we can no longer rhyme a word with wrigging either

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 14 of 47
latest reply

you have to make a couple more clicks now to view

so much for simplicity.

Message 15 of 47
latest reply