cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E bay allow pre-approved price gouging seller to sell hand sanitizer for high price

Ebay allow to sell hand sanitizer for pre-approved sellers who's selling 2Oz bottle for $12 , 3 pack of 2.7Oz bottle for $22 but doesn't consider this as price gouging and allow them to keep selling and increasing price just because they are pre-approved to sell.

but for new seller who's selling same product with same quantity  for $4-$5 cheaper are counted as price gouging and got restricted to sell. 

local store doesn't have any stock and online retailer not allowing to sell is the one of the reason for supplies shortage but also price gouging.       

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: E bay allow pre-approved price gouging seller to sell hand sanitizer for high price

But you were selling ten masks for $80, and thats ok?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Re: E bay allow pre-approved price gouging seller to sell hand sanitizer for high price

Every time I see another post about price gouging I want to beat my head against the wall!  I’m so over it!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

And a lot of the posts are from gougers who got caught, and are resentful of other gougers...shameful times on Ebay.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@bonjourami wrote:

And a lot of the posts are from gougers who got caught, and are resentful of other gougers...shameful times on Ebay.

True that....

$12 for 2 bottles doesn't seem like price gouging to me...especially if it has free shipping. Plus there is usually a margin of profit that is acceptable.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I sell mask $80 for 10 to cover money I spend to buy. I do t sell each mask for $20-$30 like other do
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@hemang19912013 wrote:
I sell mask $80 for 10 to cover money I spend to buy. I do t sell each mask for $20-$30 like other do

If you aren't approved by ebay to sell the masks......assuming you are talking about the medically approved masks, you aren't allowed to sell them here.....

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Heres another seller allowed to price gouge Sanitizer and N95 MASKS!!

(" ) <<<This guy/gal is selling (2 bottles of 8 ounce GermX) FOR 50 BUCKS) $10 FOR SHIPPING??  Really? And I have watched him for 2 months gouging the prohibited items with NO Ebay restrictions at all.Me,I get 3 days after getting my stuff CONTINUOUSLY TAKEN DOWN.Of course this guy has 85000 items for sale.Money talks and Bull**bleep** walks

Message 8 of 8
latest reply