cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling an order and FVF, Seller Defects?

Hi all - today I had to cancel two active items that had bids on them - the items got damaged overnight due to water ingress in storage.  When I first discovered this I did "End Listing" (mistakenly) which automatically made the bidders on the items the winners and sent them an invoice.  When I saw that I then Cancelled the orders due to OUT OF STOCK reason. 

I searched for quite a while about this but not sure what repercussions this will have on my account standing which is ABOVE STANDARD currently.  I see the words "MAY" be charged a final value fee and something about 2% "Defect Rate" - but can't make sense of it for my case.

P.S.  One thing about the two items is that they both had more than 1 bid  - one had 2 bids the other had 3 bids - but the bids on each item were from the same member - I've never seen that before.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The affected metric will be found in your seller dashboard under Transaction Defect Rate: Transactions you canceled for being out of stock.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

And as to your 'P.S.', I believe you'll be charged FVFs on the high bid amounts.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply