Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to remove negative feedback with the help of buyer?

Respected eBay Community, Hope you are well now I am writing this post for new sellers who get negative feedback on eBay's new account. But not know how to remove it without involving eBay. It is easy first of all to fulfill your buyer satisfaction a...

Everyone who tried to ship via USPS today raise your hand!

Yours truly "thought" the Post Office would be closed Monday not today (Saturday) ... prior to heading out I checked online and for a number of local P.O.s they had a note that hours may vary today (Saturday Nov 11, 2023) ... So off I went .... only ...

Raise your hand-small-1.jpg

OFFSITE ADS BETA HA,HA,HA,HA

WOOOOOOOW!This is not off site ads. Another ebay trick to milk sellers out of money. Ebay need to come clean and just say it's "PRODUCT AD PLACEMENT ON EBAY". Now ebay comes with offsite ads, when for years ebay told sellers that their products will ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

Problems with Purchasing a Shipping Label

I am unable to purchase a shipping label today. I'm getting a message that says "Something went wrong. Sorry an error occurred while loading the page. Please try again. If you see this page again, please check you are using a supported browser versio...

Can you find this in search?

Curious to know if anyone can find this item? Antique Chinese Kangxi Mark Mirror Black Gilt Monkey Porcelain Baluster Vase 15", I sure as you know what can't!

Resolved! Add shipping fee after item sold

I sold an item today and had to package it in a larger box than the one I thought.After I measured and weighted it, I wasn't able to create a shipping label from within the eBay tool (dimensions were 14x13x9 and weight 12.4Lbs). The label creation to...

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Payout not received

The amount of order number 10-10755-31016 has not appeared in my account till now.Please let me know how long it will be.Buyer paid Nov 6.Shipped Nov 7.Delivered Nov 8

Can't Purchase Shipping Label on Ebay

Sold an item tonight and when I try to click the "Purchase Shipping Label" link, nothing happens. I see a message at the top of the page that says - "Please be aware that USPS is experiencing issues at the moment. We apologise [ebay's misspelling, no...

Ebay sending offers on my behalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So apparently there is a new thing if you have a good until canceled item, eBay will send an offer to anyone watching. They pick the amount! If a listing has no saved offers within 30 days, they will do this!

Terrified of Being Scammed

Hello! I just listed my first item on eBay…an iPad 10th generation. I started the bidding at $400 and got an offer for $425 the next day. I accepted it and the buyer paid almost immediately. However, eBay says I have to ship it by December 6th but I ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors