cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer leaves neg feedback after....

Hey I have a few questions for y'all.. I wake up this morning go on eBay and see someone had left me negative feedback so I see witch item it was and the guy received the item 19 days ago!! He did not contact me or anything he just left the feedback without letting me resolve the issue. Now I'm not out to screw anyone and would of refunded him and or took the item back and covered for return shipping.. My question for you is can I have this negative feedback removed? Let me know thanks
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Buyer leaves neg feedback after....

@chrysylys wrote:

@baller508 wrote:

I sent buyer full refund and sent him a feedback revision

Why do people make such a fuss over FB?

Quite obvious isn't it ?

Neg feedback can lose sales for the seller.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Hi baller508, I just saw your message from 2016. Did you ever have resolution for this issue? We are going through the same thing, except they said they cannot do anything to help. Would love to hear what you did to resolve it.

Marissa 
Have a wonderful day

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

your four negs for items not received are more than a year old..not eligible for feedback revision..are you suspended from selling? You also have several neuts for the same thing.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 18 of 18
latest reply