cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Feedback Limit Settings

Seemingly out of the blue I've had a run of dumbassary with buyers who have no feedback on their account, either from the user being new, a scammer, or whatever. I thought there is (or once was) a setting where you could place a restriction on buyers below a certain feedback quantity from purchasing your items.

Previously I was willing to give newbies the benefit of the doubt because I was once a newbie who needed someone to be gracious enough to trust me. I'm beginning to wonder if the reciprocating philosophy is worth the aggravation.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Go to Account>Site Preferences,
then at the top click -
"With Buyer Requirements you can block certain buyers from bidding on or purchasing your items."

That will show you what you can do.
You cannot block 0 or low feedback buyers, but maybe buyers with a negative feedback rating (-1).

-------------
Posting ID
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

There is no way to block low feedback buyers in general. You may be referencing the block in Buyer Requirements that limits the number of items a single buyer can purchase from you in a ten day period. There is a selection in that particular setting to limit anyone with 5 or less feedback. But that is just for a repeat buyer.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply