cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Didnt Return all Items

I sold a game console bundle that included the console, cables, a controller, a motion sensor, and a game. There was an issue with the disc tray that the buyer I guess did not read in the description. Either way I accepted the return, despite having a no return police, and paid for the label.

I finally get my package and I realized they didnt send back the game I had included. The game was to be paired with the motion sensor. It was the whole point of the bundle. I also noticed there was some kind of liquid on the face of the console. As if something was poured onto the disc tray and the front side of the system. They didnt even try to wipe it off, whatever it is. I listed my problems with the return, yet Im still expected to return in full. Is there anything I can do for compensation? Im literally missing a game and my console is damaged, but Im not seeing any option to pursue it.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer Didnt Return all Items

@masteryankee  the one option i know of is to offer free returns so u can deduct up to 50% of the selling price if the returned item is not the same as sent.

a no returns policy allows bad buyers make up reasons for the return, destroy the item in order to return, send back a brick, etc.

a no returns policy does not mean a no refunds policy. make sure to report the buyer

Message 2 of 2
latest reply