cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged for free listings

Probably a glitch but I'm being charged 15 cents each for the free listings ebay provided due to the virus. Can this be corrected please?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Being charged for free listings

Your newest listings are for Auctions, the promo was for Fixed Price listing only.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thank you! Was reading in reverse.....

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

As a eBay seller,  Always look for a catch, all the technicalities that have to be met.

Be safe not sorry

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

A technicality you have to look for?

On the promotion page in the banner at the top:

Store subscribers can list up to 50,000 additional fixed price listings in each month through July for free.

Just below the banner it says:

50K Fixed Price Insertions for Store Subscribers

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2020/0323/Stores50KInsertions.html

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Does that mean auctions aren't free???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Other posters were discouraged with the promo because it didn't include auctions and feel they were cheated.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

The non-Store promo is for both Fixed Price and Auction (makes sense given the 50 free are good for either)

The included listings in a Store are Fixed price only except for the limited Auction portion for a small number of categories which for many sellers are useless. Makes sense that the Store promo would also be Fixed Price only.

Lots of people here like to feel cheated, I'm happy to get any freebies even ones I can't really make much use of.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@upgradedendmills wrote:

Does that mean auctions aren't free???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Other posters were discouraged with the promo because it didn't include auctions and feel they were cheated.

Some stores got 50K free FP listings

Some non stores got 200 free FP / Auc listings

Other non stores got 400 ( 2 of the same promo) free FP / Auc

And some store owners got both the 50K free FP listings and 400 free FP / Auc

That's why you'll see some of the same boardies talking about the 2 different promos.

I hate photobucket right now... PS Answers given years ago may or may not be current now, please check with current posters to the boards to see if the information is still relevant.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I got a 200 free listing promo in April, then an email that said the promo was also extended for May June and July, I believe. But when I listed my items it charged the listing fees anyway 😞  (non-store)

Message 9 of 9
latest reply