Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Terapeak on ebay.nl

Hi community!Noticed that Terapeak not available on ebay.nl also there is no option Promo in seller central.Here is .com VS .nl ebayVS Can't use Promo tools on ebay.nl and can't use Terapeak because .nl don't have itand we have Shop subscription on ....

com.png nl.png

Resolved! After eBay Turbolister stopped

After eBay Turbolister stopped, my office was totally destroyed. Our employees working remotely prepared lots in this program. These lots could be exported and imported, very quickly and conveniently, put up for sale at the right time, or take a brea...

Review requests

I have review requests set to off and am still getting them. How do I actually stop them for good?

Resolved! File Exchange photos?

When using File Exchange, are the photos on your server uploaded to ebay, or just fetched and displayed each time as needed?

User avatar by Visionary
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

No filtering option for items with variable pricing

Some items have variable pricing available. I understand this is very useful for things like clothing, for example but I have been noticing many sellers taking advantage of this variability in order to make their items appear affordable. I was search...

Seller Hub Reporting Tool

When are they ever going to fix the Reporting Tool in Seller Hub? It has not been working since November. Was fixed for a while and then won't work once again. Every time I call, they say that they are working on it. I somehow doubt it and I use (use...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUG report - offer received - misleading info

I didn't get a screenshot but here's the issue: I have item for sale for $20; shipping is specified as calculated and buyer pays between $8 and $20 (it's the same service but ultimate price depends on buyer location.) So I get an offer for the item f...

Can't edit templates - error with no explanation.

I tried calling customer service, but the person couldn't understand what I was talking about and eventually just had me search the eBay help files and told me to read about how to create templates. So, I'm kind of at a loss here.... Anyway, I can't ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

Hello, For future requests, please reply to this topic: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/File-Exchange-Limit-Increase-Requests-Here/m-p/31420544#M30779 ---------------------------------------- Hello FE Users, Please post your request for an i...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 100 replies
  • 14 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors