Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printing packing list

Hi, I'm new to ebay as a seller and I would like to know what you use for packing list. Currently I use parcel2go smart send to use hermes to send my parcels, about 30 a day. I then manually go through sold list with the labels and write on back what...

Outdated, messy, buggy UI

The website looks like some neglected site from the 90'smessy navigation, many stuff that doesn't work or need 90's UX mentality to understand and know where to find certain menus & buttons, e.g. where to report an item (do I really need to use "ctrl...

mahnas92_0-1607079010647.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Send Offer option on eBay app

The eBay iPhone app often presents me with the option to "Send Offer" to someone looking at one of my items. I usually take advantage of this, but sometimes I don't care to. When I just don't want to send an offer, the prompt keeps showing up when I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware of ecomdash - cannot update item specifics

Ecomdash has been a dissapointment. We have downloaded all of our ebay listings to ecomdash however when we wanted to change any information and revise the listing throught ecomdash, it resulted an error. In ebays interface, you can input over 65 cha...

Questions on Turbo-Lister and eBay's File Exchange

Questions on Turbo-Lister and eBay's File ExchangeI found this 'work around' to the now ended Turbo-Lister(where I had over 55,000 items listed):"There is a work-around for Turbo Lister as far as I can see… first, make sure the program isn’t trying t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happened to Seller Hub>Selling Tools>Reporting

Every month I download this report, mainly for the actual shipping cost for each sale. The last entry for November was on 11/14/2020. Has eBay stopped supporting this report or have they moved the data to another report? The data that I am looking fo...

photos wont load

I can't get the photos to load in phone to ebay app. Did this successfully 2 months ago, no problem. Now, some load, and some don't. Show up in thumbnail on summary but not when I open up listing.

eBay App

eBay App question: I have not been getting the little jingle sound when an item is sold, nor do I get the cha Ching sound when a payment comes in ... it’s been happening for a while and I think it may have started after I noticed some other format ch...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors