Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shouldn't stock images be identified as such?

I often grouse about eBays rules and regulations, some of which I consider to be niggling. nannyish, or counterproductive. But there is one thing eBay does not require that I think it should. I think that those who use stock images in their listings ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Account suspended

My account was suspended for no reason.I received email from eBay in which eBay says "We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account. This must be frus...

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 110 replies
  • 4 helpful

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

selling book lots

Hi I am selling some books that I can sell in lots, but the list an item form does't work well with lots only individual books. Is there a way to better list lots of books. the listing tools assumes you are listing one book thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

0-feedback buyer asks to return item saying its bent

sold a processor on ebay and the buyer had 0 feedback which always makes me nervous and sure enough - they’re claiming an item arrived damaged even though it was packed so well that there’s no way it was damaged in transit. i keep all my PC part boxe...

IMG_1645.jpeg IMG_1642.jpeg

Comics for sale have disappeared

I have several comics that have been listed but unsold. They are not on the list by that name. Does Ebay just randomly take some comics off my list without telling me? thanks. Barb Schmidt

Email Scam

This is kind of a no-brainer but I received an email from someone stating that they didn't receive their item. I didn't recognize the item or the buyer's name so I forwarded the email to spoof@ebay.com The email looked pretty good with tracking info ...

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors