Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

didnt receive my item

hello, i never receive the item that i buy, the customer service servide doesnt work. the seller never answer my request, so i need to get a refund..

Return was damaged and missing items

I have a buyer that has returned an item damaged and missing the cords. He speaks very little english and it's hard to communicate with him. If I read his email right he wants me to buy another cord and take it off his refund, but there is sugar in t...

Buyers' rights

Hello. In my opinion, you should change the policy. If this continues, you will lose a lot of clients. I ordered an item, no tracking code, the seller disappeared along with his store and items. Doesn't respond to messages…. You can see this is an ob...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

Hello, the goods were returned to me after the complaint, I automatically had the amount owed to paypal, what will happen next, how to proceed? Thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello, I'm inquiring about the return.

Hello. I bought jacket through eBay this time.However, I received jacket that are different from the facts written by the seller, and I received an inauthentic. That's why I've requested for a refund.And I received the address from the seller.But the...

talk.png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help

I recently bought something and the seller posted it as shipped, the delivery date is way past due like a month past due, my mistake I made was I requested a return without even getting the item because the seller told me that he was late to ship bec...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I report a non responsive seller

I purchased a heat press with a 1 year warranty in October 2020. The item has burned out I have sent 3 messages to the seller with no response. I cannot find a way to contact a real person at ebay. Can someone advise how to get to customer service.

REFUND POLICY

I do really recommend e-bay. I've been a member since 2014. Appreciates Customer care service, refund policy,returning and all other services. Services are fast and reasonable. Hope to continue shopping with you e-bay.

I think I got scammed

I bought a used graphics card (for a very good price) and it said it will arrive may 27. But on May 27 the seller didnt even ship out the item yet. I wouldve contacted the seller but the item is deleted so i have no way of contacting him, ive tried c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller is not sending a return shipping label

I have started a return for one item, which should be sent by 2nd of June and the seller has not yet sent me a return shipping label. I have been contacting him for 10 days now and he said he isn't able to buy one but he'll send me money to PayPal so...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged item

I , Like a lot of ebay customers are **bleep** at the fact that NO telephone service is available.MY issue: the seller of a plastic model must not be awaire of the fact that just putting this item in a plastic shipping bag is a disaster waiting to ha...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice on return please for me the seller.

Hello, I need a little guidance and to understand what the next steps are. I sold some brand new factory sealed headphones. They were from John Lewis(JL) and therefore have a 2 year fully transferable guarantee which I clearly stated in the sale desc...

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors