Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund fo Return item

eBay is very very unfaithful.They are closing all phone lines at the service center.I returned to USPS first class with a label they gave me, but there is no response.But I keep the receipt.I am preparing a lawsuit by a lawyer for waste time and ment...

Return for refund

Hi, I bought a product few days ago its under money back when I return the product seller told me he will process payment in 2 days now its more than 10 days he is not even responding. I paid shipping charges as well.what should I do now.

Resolved! Buyer wants to return item and says it's not for them

I just sold and sent a ten keyless mechanical keyboard and the customer is asking for a return on it saying it's not for him and that he wants a full sized keyboard instead. I provided full pictures of the size of the keyboard and put in the title of...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free return policy for buyers.

I ordered a shirt that charged $5.00 for shipping, with a free return policy. When I received it, I didn't like it, so I returned it using free return shipping, stating "Doesn't fit". I was refunded only the price of the shirt, not the $5.00 original...

How to talk with a human

I need help with a global shipping item that arrived damage. As far as I can make out eBay is responsible but what is really annoying me is that I can't get a person to talk to. Help

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Getting money back as a buyer

Hi everyone! I recently received an item that was damaged and the seller accepted the return request but a few days later, they stated that they don't wish for me to return the item and will refund me the money after I close the return request. They ...

HELP Your return label button doesn't work!

Omacusa The first one you sent arrived in 3 pieces, it was for a 2013 Vw Tiguan like I ordered. The replacement was for 2018 that I didn't order and no way fits the Tiguan. I fulfilled their request for pictures, after 3 weeks and numerous interactio...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

iPad taken apart by buyer and broken, Ebay forced the return

Hello! Recently I sold an ipad, the ebay user recieved the item and explained it was working but they took the iPad apart and modified the device to put in a new screen and now the device is having other problems. They requested a refund, I spoke to ...

Ebay return support

I am trying to upload tracking info and the Ebay form refuses to take the info. Subsequently it shows I must take action in the pending return case. The tracking number works online and now shows the package as being delivered but I still cant get th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automated returns

When did eBay replace my customer service with an automated return system? I can sell used equipment at low prices because I can generally resolve any customer issues remotely. If the product is truly DOA, I issue a refund and skip the return shippin...

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors