Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay stole $500 from my account

I sold an item on ebay. For some reason the guy decided to return it and ebay informed me to refund them before they returned it. Ebay won't take any responsibility on this and I'm working with a lawyer to su them once and for all.

returning a large item

Hi. I recently ordered a large item, which when it arrived it was the wrong colour. I contacted the seller, who agreed this was the case and has arranged to send out another item in the right colour. However, as I am at present using crutches and the...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Get refund

some of the reason I should reject the item because of description issues. so need some advice that is how to get refund

held funds released

i linked a debit card and then decided to take it off so i dont lose another 3%. i had a refund just after i got paid and ebay didnt let me refund the buyer. the message said i had to link a debit card in order to refund. .recently, i had 2 holds, 1 ...

Refund - Is this a Scam??

I sold a vintage video game. Buyer opened a "not as described" the day the item arrived. I received notice from Ebay return was automatically accepted per my stores policy. I sent buyer a return label through Ebay. Later the same day, I noticed buyer...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic return

I received notice of a return that was automatically accepted. Do I need to do anything, or is eBay handling the process from here?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers getting scammed with empty box returns

I've been seeing lots of empty box return scams committed against sellers and eBay always siding with the buyer. Seller is out the money, and item. Numerous post, the guy with the 1k VR headset, the other with graphics cards, and many more. I can onl...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

RETURN SHIPPING LABEL

I have been facing the problem from.SELLER and not cooperating for providing me RETURN SHIPPING LABEL

Received an item I did not order

Today I received a box with a label generated by eBay/Pitney Bowes. Inside the box there were sealed air cushions and a stack of bathroom size paper cups, ten of them. There is no packing slip or note of any kind. The label has a return address and I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors