cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I return a car I ordered thru Ebay but was sent by an other supplier that says he has a no retur

there are on highlighted errors

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Can I return a car I ordered thru Ebay but was sent by an other supplier that says he has a no retur

No Car has 'returns'. Ever.

Car Lot

Private Party

Besides, you did NOT buy a car from Ebay..you bought it from a Seller- who is an individual 'listing' things on ebay OR....you bought it from a Scammer that NEVER Delivered from an ad you saw on Offer Up or Facebook MP or Craigslist or.....

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

No Car has 'returns'. Ever.

Car Lot

Private Party

Besides, you did NOT buy a car from Ebay..you bought it from a Seller- who is an individual 'listing' things on ebay OR....you bought it from a Scammer that NEVER Delivered from an ad you saw on Offer Up or Facebook MP or Craigslist or.....

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

I ordered thru EBAY   you sent the order to another seller I did not know he was out there.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

@louiswiggins2012shutters wrote:

I ordered thru EBAY   you sent the order to another seller I did not know he was out there.

@louiswiggins2012shutters 

That's pretty strange. eBay doesn't really do that, so I'm not sure what happened with your purchase.

Please post the item number of the car you bought.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Your EBAY LABLE LISTING IS MISLEADING THANK YOU I will not use this any more  Thank You

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Who is this "you" who sent the order to another seller?

Sorry, but orders don't get transferred to another seller. Not possible in no way shape or form.  

Just so you are aware, eBay is not here. The responses you get are from other eBay members. 

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Vehicles purchased on eBay Motors can't be returned.

Toy cars can be returned if the listing says returns accepted. 

Which type of car are you talking about?

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

you sent the order to another

This is a member to member forum. eBay is not here. Your seller is not likely here either. 

How did you pay for this vehicle?

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

WE are not the YOU you're looking for... You are on a community forum made up of buyers and sellers.

You need to post more information if you want any real help.  It sounds like you've been scammed on an external site.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I am not ebay.

Nobody here is 'ebay'. 

This is a forum of 'fellow' ebay members trying to help you.

You did NOT order FROM ebay- you may have PURCHASED a vehicle on ebaymotors..and if so, like another stated, what is the 12 digit item number (scroll down in your 'My Purchases', click the item, scroll down and half way down on right side in small letters, is the 12 digit number). 

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Your EBAY LABLE LISTING IS MISLEADING THANK YOU I will not use this any more  Thank You

Ok but...none of us in this forum sent you anything. Again we are not eBay! 

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Based on the two FB left for OP this month I'm going with toy car.

"I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for JUSTICE no matter who it is for or against." - Malcolm X
"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in periods of moral crisis maintain their neutrality." - JOHN F. KENNEDY
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Your return policy is spelt out to you in full prior to agreeing to purchase the item. Nothing else exists outside of that. It details anything & everything.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

If you are talking about a toy car, you are eligible for eBay's money back guarantee, if it has been less than 30 days since the sale. Go to the listing, and file for a return as item not as described. If it has been over 30 days, you can file a claim through your credit card or however you paid for the toy.

If it's a real car, we need more info about how the sale happened.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: