cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to edit eBay motors "parts compatibility"

I'm unable to open the "edit" link for parts compatibility today.    All other "edit" links open the pop up like normal.    I've tried clearing the cache.  I've tried 3 different browsers,  and I've tried two different computers.  

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: unable to edit eBay motors "parts compatibility"

I am having the same issue today.  It was fine yesterday and also tried using different browsers and cleared everything on computer.  Called ebay and they were unable to open it on there end, they are putting in a ticket for the issue, hope they fix it soon as now I will continue to list but will have to go back to each listing when fixed to add the compatibility.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I am having the same issue today.  It was fine yesterday and also tried using different browsers and cleared everything on computer.  Called ebay and they were unable to open it on there end, they are putting in a ticket for the issue, hope they fix it soon as now I will continue to list but will have to go back to each listing when fixed to add the compatibility.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for posting with your update hispeedsalvage,  I appreciate it.   

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I tried Edge signed in, Edge NOT signed in and Google Chrome NOT signed in (and never have) and...

It does show for customers; but when you are 'signed in' and look to 'edit', what was shown is not even there, much less the edit button not working.

But, at least it's there for customers

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Was just about to post about this same issue. Frustrating but hopefully will be fixed soon.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

An update,  I tried creating a listing in a 3rd party application,  with parts compatibility, and although I'm able to add the fitiment within the application it does not add compatibility once the new listing is posted.   If anyone knows of an application that it does work for,  please let us know.   

I'm going to give customer support a call,  maybe if we all call it'll be added to the "current and resolved technical issues list".   Right now,  it has not made it on that list.  

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I called and customer support was unaware of the issue,  at least the person I spoke with was.   Give them a call guys. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

It started working today for me on firefox,   then on chrome too (but I had to disable adblock on chrome,  which is new).  

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Still isn't working for me personally. I tried disabling my adblock but still had no effect on it working. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply