cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping service on listing

Every time I try to list this item, I get this error: Looks like something is missing. Add at least one valid shipping service, and, please enter weight and dimensions. I have entered this information repeatedly, only to get this same error message.

What is up, very frustrating!!!

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: shipping service on listing

Are you using the app or the website? Have you tried a different browser to see if you get the same results?

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

I have the same issue.  Same message.  It started yesterday afternoon and still happening today.

There is a software issue as it allows me to put in the dimensions and weight of the package, select a service and then it completely goes blank and says "It looks like something is missing.  Please select a shipping service."  Everything else is uploading just fine.  But I can't list without a shipping option...

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

just as a workaround.........try changing the order that you are filling out the shipping section........  Select the shipping service First............then fill in the weight & dimensions........or vice versa....... 

@t77fam 

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

That did not work.  I also rebooted my computer.  No different.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

I also tried just using the ebay default recommendation.  That was erased as soon as I hit the "List it" button also

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

It is extremely frustrating! I tried all the options in this thread, but can't list without the shipping option! 

If you find out a way, please post and let me know.  Thanks!

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Yep, did all that and many times. I tried just listing the item again and it still happens.....

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

I am not happy to see this is still occurring now 2 months later. Today is May 18th, 2023 and I am trying to list an item every time I type in the Package Dimensions (9x9x5) select UPS and Fedex as a Second shipping option and then click LIST IT..

I keep getting the error " At least one valid shipping service must be specified. "

It keeps my package weight, but the Package Dimensions is empty again, and it keeps doing it regardless if I use the website (currently) or try the app.

No matter what I do, I cannot list anything.

ebay.jpg

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

has anyone solved this issue? i've been experiencing this issue since december and decided to give up on selling until today 6+ months later and it is still an issue.

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

I fixed the issue! Have you been opted into business policies by any chance? You can opt out by going here - https://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com/businesspolicy/manage Rather small text on the right of the page click on "opt out". See if that fixes the issue.

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

@aniemarie_10  Thank you.. SO helpful!

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

I can't believe this..IT WORKED!!! I have been trying to list something for 4 days now. THANK YOU!!!!!

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

same issue all day and the same months ago when attemping to list. i'm so sick of ebays insanity . even after finally getting a rep call me he said to change it to BUSINESS and now along with the shipping error, it tells me not to use BUSINESS and won't let me change it. 

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

YOU> it Finally worked and finished the listing i've worked on since noon!

Message 15 of 20
latest reply