cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Service Unavailble" Seller Hub Page

Anyone else having issues with Seller Hub, page will not load, simply says " Service unavailable"? This just started within the past 15 minutes, I have tried dozens of times

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: "Service Unavailble" Seller Hub Page

Not sure if this is affected people from bidding?

As if things are not difficult enough.

Maybe Ebay will compensate.  At least this may give us a laugh.

Message 31 of 50
latest reply

Its funny how all of sellers using ebay can respond and post in a matter of minutes in a tech issue while ebay never posts or reacts or communicates at all.

Just takes 15 seconds or so to communicate, but ebay does not even offer sellers that piece of the puzzle.  Just guesses and community message boards.

And somewhere, someone on their board will wonder what they are doing wrong and why their stock and profits are down quarter after quarter . . . 

Message 33 of 50
latest reply

When I use edge to go to the manage all orders page I keep getting the its not you it is us message. I found refreshing the page 1 or 2 times usually fixes the issue. 

Message 34 of 50
latest reply

Hub is still down 😞
Message 35 of 50
latest reply

Same exact problem "Service Unavailable"

Message 36 of 50
latest reply

They do try to communicate. They try to go through their customer service call center and end up buying 6 pizzas and are asked to knit socks as a fix for the situation.
Message 37 of 50
latest reply

Not a good time to make changes! Listing format, photo upload etc changes that we are not use to seeing. So many trying to list/sell things are having issues.

Message 38 of 50
latest reply

Also having problems in seller hub and now my categories are showing categories I have never seen in the drop down box
Message 39 of 50
latest reply

Also on the old selling page if you scroll down past the active listings you will come to your sold items. labels can be purchased through this part of the page. It is also great for getting the actual shipping cost buyers paid on multiple purchases where a invoice was not requested and the buyer paid full shipping. The on the manage all orders page, the purchase total can have taxes  so if you subtract the  cost of the item from the total to get the shipping cost paid by the buyer the taxes are not taken into consideration.

Message 40 of 50
latest reply

Same problem

Message 41 of 50
latest reply

What about file exchange I need to revise my product.

Message 42 of 50
latest reply

will ebay revise bad feedback if we can't reply to our customers?

Message 43 of 50
latest reply

@originaltexan 

will ebay revise bad feedback if we can't reply to our customers?

Are you able to reply to your customers from your eBay Messages page, rather than using Seller Hub?

https://mesg.ebay.com/mesgweb/ViewMessages/0

Message 44 of 50
latest reply

Take your time, I mean it's not like some of us depend on this for our income.
Message 45 of 50
latest reply