Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FedEx 2day

brian@ebay tyler@ebay With the last update (Fall Seller) FedEx 2Day rates are completely broken. Now I have to edit every blasted item with FedEx 2day as the primary shipping option because it's showing EXTREMELY HIGH RATES!!!!!!!!! Why does every si...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Freight Shipping Option Not Available

I am offering a large item for sale and when I try to list it I get this error: Package weight exceeds 150lbs. Please switch to Freight shipping for large items over 150 lbs. I cannot find the freight shipping option anywhere under the shipping tab. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to start a sale event

I am trying to start a sale. I get to the page where I can choose 500 items or create rules to select item. I select 500 items and choose to confirm selections and then it just takes me back to the choose 500 items or create rules to select items. An...

Double Charging Fees

Check your old invoice fee section and expense tab under payments. Double charging promoted listing fees since August 12th. Called in multiple times about this issue and has not been resolved. Based on my experience with these kind of glitches, eBay ...

Technical issues with website?

I don't sell on ebay, but I buy a lot and spend a great deal of time doing various searches. The last few days the website has not loaded well on my computer. There appears to be some glitches. The format is all off. I cannot read my messages or repl...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors