cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my purchase history page is a mess. All the pictures are gone. I need it back the way it was

Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

Re: my purchase history page is a mess. All the pictures are gone. I need it back the way it was

Happy to say at least the problem isn't happening today.  Logged in twice without interference.  I guess if they're tracking my browser and ip adress then it'll have a negative effect mostly on their bottom line, not mine. 

Message 46 of 54
latest reply

Re: my purchase history page is a mess. All the pictures are gone. I need it back the way it was

I have the same problem. I have to refresh the browser at least 3 times or more to get it to show up properly.
Message 47 of 54
latest reply

Hi @comics-scifi-collectibles - thanks for the tag. 🙂

This is an issue that's being worked on currently. I've added everyone who's stated they're impacted to the open ticket. 

Hoping to see this resolved quickly for everyone!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 48 of 54
latest reply

I also have no purchase history at all.

Message 49 of 54
latest reply

I have NOTHING on my purchase history page.  Did you ever get yours back?

Message 50 of 54
latest reply

You are probably using the newer version of the purchase history page. Try switching to the old one that works (at least it does for me using Firefox).
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Bidding-Buying/Old-Purchase-History-Layout/m-p/28041796/highlight/true...

If that doesn't work, try another browser.
Message 51 of 54
latest reply

eBay has been looking for a “work-around” for me for several weeks. I asked if ANYONE else has reported this problem and was told NO. Are you kidding me? We need that info to run our businesses.

Message 52 of 54
latest reply

thread is from 5/2018

Message 53 of 54
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.
Message 54 of 54
latest reply