Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller Hub Updates for Active Listings

this feature "Seller Hub Updates for Active Listings" became available to sellers about a month ago. It wokred for one day, and never again. What am I missing? i tried different browsers and clearing history type fixes. How can I get this to work. th...

Watchlist

Constant changes over last few months. Now, ebay for first time in 10 years dumps my watchlist. ebay, when will this **bleep** STOP?

Active listings not showing up in search or even within "Items for sale" under user name

Active listings are not showing up in search or even within "Items for sale" under my user name. Searching the boards, this seems to be a recurring problem. It needs to be fixed so that I can post items that others can actually see. Kinda the whole p...

selling overview - can't relist

Everytime I try to complete my draft and list the product for sale the following message appears 'You can't relist this, because you've selected to automatically relist it." Could someone please direct me on how to overcome this problem

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't edit photos when creating listing

I can't see the large photo to the left for the small photo boxes on the right that I uploaded when creating a listing. I am unable to rotate, brighten, crop, etc. I have tried in Chrome, Explorer, and Firefox. None of them allow the editing to work ...

Ebay gliches

Ive noticed over the last few months after buying a item that the item itself chanings in my buyer log. Then i had a item I wanted to track but when i tried to open said item id be booted to the main ebay page. I opened a case so i could at least con...

Resolved! eBay Selling/Shipping page DOES NOT WORK - Here is a solution!

The eBay selling/shipping page curently does not work, but I have found a soluion: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta¤tPage=MyeBayNextAllSellingClick on the link above. It will take you to the old My eBay All Selling page OR the new all s...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! a fake dealer

It is still happening that the seller sells items at a very low price. After a month the item will not get the house. He earns the money for a month, and then perhaps returns some money. You know, it has few ratings ..

Cannot print a return label - keep receiving error

Have a few return cases open and can't print a return label with the "Sorry we're not able to process the label at this time, please try again later." error message. Tried few different browsers or computers. I called eBay today and was told that the...

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 7.32.53 PM.png

Error certificate when trying to send a invoice to buyer

Cannot send a invoice to a procrastinating buyer yet to pay 4 days later. Get this Certificate error. This site is not secureThis might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immedi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors