Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Clearing Recently Viewed Items under new Homepage Format

As of this week, Ebay reconfigured the homepage. There is no option at all to clear recently viewed items. If you click on the big 'Ebay' logo scroll down, the option to remove is gone. Who knows how to clear history short of resetting Mozilla and wi...

Returns

Hello,I am trying to return 5 pieces of Amazonite hearts. I sent a message to the seller and didn't hear for awhile. So then I started the refund process. He gave me the seller's address. Then it disappeared. I didn't write it down and can't find it....

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Messages are not working

Hi is anyone having problems sending and receiving messages? I can send the message but when i go to my sent folders the messages are not there and i know the other memeber is not receiving them.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 62 replies
  • 18 helpful

Repeated Signing In Problem Using my Personal Desktop! What is going on? Managed Program Banner!

As of last week, I have repeatedly had to Sign-in on my account. The system would randomly kick me out and I would be forced to re- Sign-in despite the box checked: [Keep Me Signed in.] When I attempt to Sign in, I am met with this large screen banne...

eBay Bucks Promotion of 10% bonus in app and 6% on-site not working

I have an error on the amount of eBay Bucks I am supposed to earn for the promotion that ran from August 13th to the 14th. The promotion detailed an added 10% bonus on eBay Bucks if shopping in the app or 6% if buying on the website. I had purchased ...

Managed Payments - Needs More Headers

The transaction headers for the managed payments screens does not show the buyers name. It shows the Ebay user name only. The buyers name has to appear on these screens. Also, the payment fee needs to show. Not having these two items showing on the p...

Watch list deleted

Got up this morning and our entire Watch List has been deleted???!!! We did not do it! What's up with that???!!! Any ideas???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your request couldn't be processed because of a technical issue. Please try again.

Hi i want to list my first item in ebay and when i finish everything i click List they ask me to select my legally registered business type. and when i click cotinue i have this error message Your request couldn't be processed because of a technical ...

5 days later, payment still 'being processed'. What's going on, eBay???

Bought several items almost a week ago. Paid immediately with my Paypal balance. For some STILL unknown reason, 75% of the purchases, which should have given me the 'dollar sign/paid' icon, instead gave me the 'hourglass/payment being processed' icon...

New eBay Store Format

I don't know how everyone else feels about the new eBay store format, but I believe it be dismal failure. First, the search box is now at the top of the page and looks exactly like the standard eBay-wide search box. When a search is run, instead of t...

Store not Searchable

I cannot search within my store for anything or bring up any categories I need to "sell similar". I can scroll through 3000 items but it would be simpler and less time consuming to just do it from scratch. I am just wondering if this is a temporary o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors