Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some ended items are still showing after almost a whole day, why?

I ended three BIN items. Relisted two as auctions. That was this morning, early. Its now evening and in both the auction items, the previous BIN listing is also showing. So when scrolling through my store listings, buyers are seeing the same items tw...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Notification “you have offers” but there are no offers and it won’t go away, why?

On my ebay home page, for the past few weeks, there’s a You have offers notification with a picture of my item that I supposedly have offers on, but every time I go to see if there really is an offer there, there never is. Is there a reason that one ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Back plus New Issue

eBay kills page when viewing shipping tracking numbers. ebay had this issue many months ago, now it back- good grief. New issue is ebay states corrupted picture upload and simply does nothing. There is no corrupted files from my camera- for heavens s...

"Create a Copy" function in drafts not working

For 2 weeks I have not been able to create a copy in drafts, each time get the infernal message "oops something went wrong, please try again". I rely on this function for a lot of my listings, I have spoken in live chat with Ebay on two occasions now...

Ebay Listing Malfunction

Here is what the message says:It looks like there's a problem with this listing. It looks like this listing is for an item you already have on eBay: We don't allow listings for identical items from the same seller to appear on eBay at the same time. ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Firefox / Windows 10 some searches pages are not displaying correctly

I get pages not displaying correctly when trying to do a search, 'Adam Binder', most other searches no problem. I have cleared cache, cookies etc. Using Firefox 74.0 (32-bit) with Windows 10 Pro, version 1909-latest update. Here is a snip of the page...

ebay page glitch.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Zip Code Glitch Spring Seller Update 2020

So I am having a glitch that I experienced during last years fall seller update that I am now experiencing again after the spring seller update. I find it interesting in both seller updates (fall/spring) that eBay mentioned they were tweaking (breaki...

"Delete Item" button not working.

In my eBay Summary the "Delete Item" button on each item is not working. This has been going on long enough, how about a fix eBay. I have tried three different Browser and have the same problem in all.

Haven't been able to list anything for 3 days now!

Is anyone having the same problems as me? I can't list an item, photos keeps spooling. Having problems getting onto certain ebay pages as well. I called them and asked them, they said it would be fixed today and its not! Why am I paying ebay so much ...

Cannot delete items from Watch List

Ebay changed the look (and apparently functionality) of our Watch lists as of this morning. And now I can no longer delete items from it. I get an error message saying "There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time."This is a problem s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 5 helpful

Failed to obtain services from USPS.ShipTo province is invalid or unsupported

Received the above error 2x this week when printing eBay shipping label to the state of Washington. Had to change the State and it accepted the address. This has happen before when shipping, but didn't report it. U.S. Seller

Purchase history

Is it possible to contact ebay support via email, calling them its impossible for me because there are not giving out an option for that for my country, Botswana, or if anyone can provide their direct email or phone il be happy for that guys, please ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors