Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Filtering function of search results

The filter options are not working in trading cards and other collectibles. All my saved searches result in an error. When searching in trading cards, you cannot specify which sport or era you want to search. Other options have vanished also. The fil...

problems

my eBay is a total disaster at the moment, it keeps freezing and it stops working never had this problem before. what is up with this its putting me right off using ebay

NaN%

Has any body figured out how to eliminate the failure to be able to upload pictures.....and getting NaN% instead. I'm seen that numerous people have asked about it, but I've not seen a response. Has ebay issued anything about it?

ITEM SPECIFICS

Ebay is asking for numerous irrelevant "item specifics" on over 870 of my items, like the inseam on a blouse or the strap type on a man's shirt. Looking at my overview page one would think I am not a good lister, when I am. My sales have gone down an...

Suspended account

My account was suspended and now chat is off for my account and the phone number hangs up on me. Would like to discuss this, I haven't been selling but for a couple of weeks and my account was permanently suspended. I would like to more about why and...

Ebay Keeps Choosing the Wrong Bank Account

I thought this was a user error until I checked myself and the banks on two different banks.So I've tried hooking up this account with now two different bank accounts, and it doesn't let me plug in the account number manually. So it gives me the corr...

almcc_5_0-1621983801267.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having problems with duplicate auction listings when only one is without bids.

Our program is automated so that it feeds listings to eBay via API. It's programmed to upload one auction style listing, then in 24 hours is checks the listing to see if it has bids. If it has bids, then another identical listing is uploaded. This ha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto-logout ate my product review

I spent roughly 30 minutes composing a product review (took measurements, evaluated its usability, etc) and clicked submit. Goes to the login page. Clicked back, empty form. Click forward and enter my password, empty form.I see you have a nice "auto-...

Ebay Draft and Listing Issues

I did call this in and it's a known problem.... Cannot update drafts, nothing will save. Also cannot list finished draft, ebay errors out. Extra note, I was in the beta to try the new listing page. It adds extra steps not needed to the listing proces...

Did any one else go to https://ppcapp.ebay.com/bic/c2cliteonboardingglobal/payout?flowId=

So did anyone else get an email from ebay with using this email address: eBay and go to a link like this:https://ppcapp.ebay.com/bic/c2cliteonboardingglobal/payout?flowId=and enter in banking info like routing number and last 4 of ss# ??I did send th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors