Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android hide purchase doesn't work

On Android you can't hide orders that have multiple sellers or items. It's really annoying as I like to keep areas clean so I know what has or hasn't been delivered. It seems to affect orders when placed with multiple sellers on one checkout order, o...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Priority mail express 3 day glitch

velvet@ebay For some reason Priority Mail Express packages are printing "priority mail express 3 day" even when the correct shipping date is selected. Express mail is supposed to be 1-2 days. Maybe there is some cases for 3 days where the location is...

Orders - Archived

How about start simplifying things. Starting with getting rid of the "paid and shipped" and fix the archived page. Everytime you click on archived a different view comes up. You sould be seeing the most recent orders that you have archived. - After l...

MC011 We restricted your account

I will be glad if someone can help meWe placed a temporary restriction on your account because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community. This restriction means the following:- Your selling privileges are temporarily restricted. ...

Anything I list since Friday night has no shipping options - "Will ship to United States"

Every single thing I've tried to list since Friday night is not putting shipping options on the item page.This has been tested by multiple accounts viewing the item, it is not on my end.Each item page says "Will ship to United States" (see attached i...

Screenshot from 2022-07-17 23-38-49.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors