Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drop down menus not working. Please help.

Hello. My drop down menus have not been working for quite awhile. I thought the issue would resolve itself but no luck. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it? It is not my cache. That deletes automatically. I tried a diffe...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 5 helpful

Cursor is not displaying on some eBay Web Pages

I am having what seems to be a problem with Chrome browser and my eBay “Active Listings” page. I am using an up-to-date Windows 10 Pro and Chrome on my laptop.I wanted to cancel a listing by using the drop down on the listings page but when I clicked...

Your latest fixes and changes are displaying screens differently on desktop-set machines

I can see there are things in the system currently being worked on. I see this because its changing my normal screens to have different layouts, sometimes. Please make sure each time a new screen comes up, it checks properly first to see if the devic...

Problem with bid

AlertTo help protect your eBay account, we sometimes limit the amount of items that can be bid on or purchased by a single account. However, you may be able to increase the limit on your account by verifying some information about yourself. I do not ...

"Sell one this list" function not working

For the last several days, anytime i try and use the "sell one like this" or Have one to sell -- Sell now...this results in an error message: Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try agai...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Transaction Report

We ran into a technical problem and couldn't generate your report. Please try again.I have tried this 3 times this month and keep getting the same message. I always do it on the 2nd of the month for last month.Anyone else having this issue?

Resolved! Sales Tax is incorrect

How is the sales tax being calculated. I just noticed that eBay is incorrectly charging me sales tax on the items I purchase. My sales tax in my state and county is 7%. eBay is charging almost 8%. This is Atlanta so I cant see how eBay can mess that ...

The ability to link a PayPal account is no longer available - Sri Lanka

How to connect my PayPal account to ebay? I am from Sri Lanka. Now PayPal support bank transactions. But my today created ebay account says:The ability to link a PayPal account is no longer available; however, any previously linked account remains ac...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

No contact agent

There is no way to report an error by Ebay. No phone number or email address. Nothing on the chat line. They duplicated a listing and now they think I need to ship the bogus listing. I can't do anything about it. Impossible to even report it.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors