Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Site Ad

The following ad constantly pops up (http://pages.ebay.com/rtm_default/226.html).It is extremely annoying, as it interferes with searches AND WITH BIDDING. I was told by Ebay customer service that it is part of the Ebay pages and therefore cannot be ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Viewing

Has anyone noticed that when you scroll items for sale (any catagory), than you can view a particular item in detail, but when you hit back to item, it takes you back to the very beginning and not the item you viewed last. I am finding this really fr...

Ebay coders need to fix technical issue with listing on the new template - doesn't like commas!!

Don't know if this is particular to eBay Motors listing or other catagory listings, but I have been trying to list a boat all day and the final click for 'submit' my listing gets hung up and the blue circle just spins around and around and around. Yo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipped items show as "not shipped"

This morning I had to ship 3 packages. 2 were domestic and 1 was international.I used bulk shipping and everything went exact as it has literally thousands of times before over the past many years..I just went into My eBay (about 5 hours after shippi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Setting photo gallery to original settings

I can't get photo gallery to work properly. From the listing page I click on "add photo" then gallery opens but all photos are shown in Icon form not the actual photo images. I tried to fix it so I could see all the images but screwed it badly and ma...

handling time

handling time is missing on edit field drop down menui want to bulk change handling time what can i do

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search not showing my item

I have a Synology diskstation for sale. http://www.ebay.com/itm/322544413888?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Currently the high bid is $26 and with shipping this comes to about $43. If I search for "Synology" and sort by "Price + ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Page loading slowly and locking up due to third party ads.

When I access ebay, it is almost impossible to navigate through any listings. When I select a listing - it is very slow to load, the page locks up, and features such as mousing over the image of the item freeze - and many more problems. In addition, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors