Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software Issues?

I constantly read on here about Cassini and what a bad idea that was. It's understandable that they would do things to "enhance the search" on eBay.com. What I experienced just now though is beyond mind boggling. How do u get this so wrong?!? I googl...

Removing 3rd party ads

Really Funny if somoene could help me understand, how ebay says they want to keep ebay clients on ebay and just load our pages with 3rd party add that take people off the site. Do as I say, not as I do!What say you? Thanks

search not working

Anyone having similar issues? Past week or so, when typing in a search, will often come up as no matches, when I am positive that there are items matching search criteria. ( For example, if I search Eskandar monk top I get a no results message, altho...

Pressing ENTER key after bidding no longer does anything....

Currently, if I am bidding on an item and I enter $10.00 in the white box that you type in for your bid... If I hit enter after that, nothing happens. I have to actually click the "place bid" button, then confirm the bid. This never happened until a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

error message regarding details

When I try to list a new item or revise an active one, I get a message that says something like, 'oops, you forgot important details' and I have all the detail into completed. This has been happening for the last three days. Before that, I had no pro...

Execute the seller without giving him the right to defend: Miscategorized Items

This is the not first time!The item is a book and I have licensed bibliographic file.I am hundred percent sure about category is correct which I submit.I have API XML log and I checked the record: 1) I submitted the item under category id is 171279 (...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

HAWAII - Local search is USELESS ! - FIX YOUR WEBSITE eBAY !

Dear eBay, Hope one of your tech peeps reads this. Since you FAIL to have a legitimate "contact us" option on the website to report problems with your website. I am here in HAWAII, 96817.I want to search for ANYTHING available for sale in Hawaii.Go t...

eBay technical issues.

Some resources are not HTTPS compliant▾eBay please update this link so we can comply to the new secure standards. Thank you.http://ebaybusinessbuilder.com/listing-tools/#ebay-only-listing-tools

Most Marked as Helpful Authors